City of Hamilton, Ohio | Hamilton Utilities
The City of Hamilton partners with Efficiency Smart to help its residents and businesses save energy and money. From advice on products or projects to rebates and discounts on energy improvements, Efficiency Smart can help you from start to finish.
Ready to start saving? Select from the available services below to get started.
Update April 1, 2018: Hamilton’s participation in Efficiency Smart ended on March 31, 2018. Please contact Hamilton Utilities at (513) 785-7100 and select option 6 with any questions.
Update March 1, 2018: Hamilton’s participation in Efficiency Smart ends on March 31, 2018. The following are deadlines for program offerings:
- Product Rebates: Products must be purchased and forms submitted and/or postmarked by March 31
- Online Product Store: Purchases must be made by March 31
- Appliance Recycling: Appliances must be picked up by March 31
- Meter Loan: No meter loans after March 1. All meters must be returned by March 31
- Lighting Markdown: Discounted LEDs available at participating stores through March 31
- Business Energy Rebates: Products must be installed and all paperwork submitted by March 31
- Custom: Products must be installed, verified, and all paperwork submitted by March 19